The Ward Law Firm Annual Scholarship
The importance of education cannot be overstated. We understand how difficult obtaining an education can be for some young men and women, particularly when the student must provide for their own higher education. At times it may seem overwhelming, yet with the will, there is a way.
In an effort to give back to our community, The Ward Law Firm is offering a $500 scholarship to help a young person obtain an education.
The scholarship targets Gwinnett County High School Seniors with an interest in the law and who will be paying their way through school without or with minimal parental assistance.
To apply, submit a short video (not to exceed 6 minutes) about yourself, your educational goals and whether state or federal Religious Freedom and Restoration Acts support the aims of the First Amendment or violate them, and why.
The Ward Law Firm will award one applicant a one time $500 scholarship to be used for tuition or books.
Criteria for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in high school in Gwinnett County
- Must maintain a GPA with at least a 3.0 or above
- Applicant must be a high school senior at the time of application
We will review the applicants and select one winner at our sole discretion.
* To apply for the scholarship fill out the form below and submit your video (required) and high school college/ transcript (required). You may also optionally submit a resume and/or a recommendation letter. Please submit to: dwa[email protected]
* Do not send materials other than a link to your video, contact information and transcripts. Please do not send financial information.
One winner will be selected on or before JUNE 9, 2017.
Please Do Not Call Regarding The Scholarship- All Of the Details are on this page.
* No information is collected from applicants other than from the application- and such material will not be shared except with permission for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. Only the winning applicant will be contacted for the purpose of awarding the scholarship.